Why is it perfect for experts?
- Nanocare Protect prevents the infiltration of dirt and moisture into porous materials and textiles.
- This durable protection against frost, slows discolouration due to UV radiation and works against moss and mould formation.
- Nanocare Protect improves thermal insulation by 30% and makes woven fabrics more durable.
- Ready for use, contains no solvents and is not flammable.
- Clean, rinse and dry the surface if necessary. (Only apply on substrate with pH value between 6 and 13: so, after cleaning and before treatment with Nanocare Protect, rinse and dry thoroughly).
- Apply Nanocare Protect in an upward motion, from bottom to top, in two successive coats, wet on wet.
- Allow to dry.
Apply with a brush or using a low-pressure pump fitted with a flat spray nozzle.
The substrate’s temperature should be at least +5°C.
Do not apply when it is raining or frosty.
Make sure the work area is well ventilated and always wear a mask with type A filter during application.
Dry in 24 hours, depending on substrate, temperature and amount applied. Maximum protection after 7 days.
The equipment used can be directly cleaned with water.
Immediately wipe off Nanocare Protect from window panes or frames with a damp cloth.
One litre of Nanocare Protect can treat a surface of between 2 and 10 m², depending on the porosity of the substrate.
WATER REPELLENT, DURABLE PROTECTION
- Form: liquid.
- Odour: weak, characteristic.
- Melting point/Melting range: < 0°C.
- Boiling point/Boiling point range: > 100°C.
- Auto ignition: no.
- Explosion hazard: none.
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: approx. 23 hPa.
- Density at 20°C: approx. 1.07 g/cm³.
- Solubility in/Miscibility with water: complete.
- pH value at 20°C: ± 6.
- Shelf life: 6 months, dry, cool and frost free.